Wednesday 11 January 2012

Did you miss me?

After two weeks of living without Internet, I am finally back in Hong Kong with a lap top in front of me and an iPhone 4S in my hand. Have you missed me?

Last night, C, M, N and I had a well earned catch up...


P looked nice and brown as she had a little pre-tan action to prepare for her Phuket villa escape. She's off today to lie around some super villa - jealous!

C is about to go to Hua Hin. None of the rest of us have been so she'll have lots to report in a few weeks time. 

N has just got back from Townsville. They don't frock up there as much as here so her resort mules didn't get as much of a workout as she'd hoped.

We went to Lotus, a Thai restaurant near the escalator. As per usual, the food was amazing but the service was questionable. Why anyone would decide to re-stock their bar when they had 40+ people waiting to be served is beyond me. If it wasn't for their fabulous people watching location we wouldn't go back. 






I had to take mainly action shots of the food disapearing from the plates as by the time we were served we were famished.


I think that's why we drank three bottles of wine on a Tuesday night. All that waiting was thirsty work...

Yours, 

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment