Thursday 16 February 2012

Jo Malone Red Roses High Tea at The Upper House

This afternoon, N, C and our new friend S went to indulge in Upper House's special Jo Malone Red Roses High Tea.

I personally rate the normal The Upper House's High Tea as the best in Hong Kong and I am a fan of Jo Malone Red Roses so this was a match made in heaven. Naturally, I smelt like:



I wore my Zara Tulip dress, H & M limited edition Comme De Garcons Men's Trenchcoat and Hermes bangle. Excuse the vintage looking photo, it was taken into our french antique mirror.



I carried my Louis Vuitton Epi bag.



As you can see, the Tea was first rate...





But the weather was questionable...



Unfortunately M couldn't come as she was getting her bambinos' hair cut. Ah, the pressures of motherhood... Well M, you missed out!

Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment