Friday 17 February 2012

Fish Bar - JW Marriott

Tonight, Mr PTT and I had our belated Valentines Day Dinner as we didn't want to face a multi-course extravaganza on V-Day. I wore my cream Zara Dress and new grey Vicky's snakeskin heels.


I carried my snake skin clutch that I picked up on our last trip to Bali. I wore my cream wool Juicy Couture Coat and cashmere scarf. I smelt like Jo Malone 'Bluebell'.



And then I changed all but the Jo Malone as I was so cold!

The Fish Bar is the JW Marriott's pool side restaurant. You order your fish and it comes with a choice of chips, mash or baked potato. Creamed spinach, green salad and buttered corn comes as standard. It's one of our favourite places to go as it is one of the few places in Hong Kong that does good old fish and chips that isn't covered in batter and if you squint hard enough in the right direction you can imagine you are on holidays at a resort.

Mr PTT had Red Emperor...


I had snapper... Here I am slapping on the homemade tartar sauce as I do love a good condiment...


The Fish Bar is the first entry in the Hong Kong Bucket List... You can look for these gems in the labels list. They are the restaurants that we always go back to because of the food in general, a particular dish or overall ambiance and service. If you have any suggestions for the Hong Kong Bucket List, please send me a message!

Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment