Thursday 19 January 2012

IFC's Chinese New Year 2012 Offering

I took myself on a little trip to Central today and treated myself to a Joel Robuchon baguette for lunch...


In case you were wondering it was chicken, avocado, tomato, heart of palm and BĂ©arnaise sauce.

The weather is particularly breathtaking at the moment...


Must get up to the top of ye old ICC to have a drink at the Ritz Carlton as the view would be fantastic....

Anyway... I digress... IFC's Chinese New Year 2012 display was up and running...


What's not to like about a light up waterfall?


I love this subtle way of saying 'Please don't step on the flowers'...



As per usual the whole display was flanked by people posing with their ubiquitous 'V' signs or positioning their other halves in 'romantic' poses and taking soft focus photos on their iPhones.

Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xx

No comments:

Post a Comment