Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a lovely Mother's Day with my darlings. 

It started with a sleep-in as we were at Mr F's birthday party at N's house until 3:00am. Prince and Princess PTT have become very talented at getting themselves up on a Sunday and preparing their own breakfast - a definite life skill in my books!

On waking, I was presented with flowers, chocolates, hand made cards and breakfast in bed. 

In case you are wondering what I look like front on... Prince PTT drew this extremely accurate representation of the two of us: 


Princess PTT's card was more abstract.. she included a picture of fruit bat on the far right...


Inside Princess PTT's card was a portrait of me. Apparently, she has portrayed me in a lift going for a 'night out with my friends'!



Prince and Princess PTT's Mother's Day wishes were included in our building's foyer collage...


In the evening we strolled down to Pizza Express for dinner. Princess PTT loved herself sick in her new twirling skirt...

Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment