Wednesday 25 April 2012

Princess PTT out and about...

Princess PTT and I did a little post pre-school retail therapy today. On the way down to town, Princess PTT always likes to stop and look at Mrs B's Cakery's latest offerings. She's now coveting this creation for her next birthday party... 


I have until December so I may be able to afford the top tier by then.

Please note that Princess PTT is wearing shorts! This has been a major fashion victory on my part as previously Princess PTT would never condone anything below her hips that didn't consist of a twirling skirt. We have now negotiated a deal whereby if she succumbs to shorts one day, she can wear a dress the next. Don't get me wrong, I love a little girl in a dress, but I love wardrobe variety even more!  

In other news, Princess PTT has discovered the joys of the iPhone 4S camera and likes to use it with gay abandon whenever she can. Do I predict a future junior PTT blog? Perhaps! Here's a great visual she took of her leg complete with her favourite sparkly heels...

Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xx

No comments:

Post a Comment