Sunday 25 March 2012

Hong Kong 7's Weekend


This weekend marked the official start of warmer weather in Hong Kong. For some reason, this always coincides with the Hong Kong 7's Rugby. Of course, M, N and I took advantage of all that the warmer weather had to offer...

On Wednesday, M, N and I went to an Australian Association event where we could meet the Australian 7's team. Personally, I was shocked how young most of them were. I mean, some were still at high school! N didn't seem to mind though.... and don't worry Mr F.... T took his shirt off for a charity auction!



On Friday, M and I kicked off with a little luncheon at Oolaa... you can tell that's M I'm cheering because of her ubiquitous over sized feature ring....



N picked us up and whisked us to her husband's corporate box... soo much better than the South Stand vulgarity!



For those of you who are actually interested in rugby... here's some stadium views!



Yours,

Pseudo Tai Tai xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment